Carrier Centers Emergency Vehicle Testing Services
Carrier Emergency Vehicles has taken fire truck testing services in Ontario to a new level, with the Draft Commander 3000. Carrier Emergency offers certified fire apparatus service and sales, pump testing, ground ladder testing, area inspection and testing for all makes and models.
- Perform a true fire pump test from draft.
- On-site mobile pump testing at department location.
- Test with clean, clear water protecting pumps and valves.
- Safe and effective way to test fire hose.
- Environmentally friendly, as it conserves water and won’t disrupt wildlife.
- Fire Trucks are not “out of service” as the fire truck service apparatus can be disconnected quickly from testing unit if there is an emergency.
- Full operational testing of the aerial device.
- Full inspection of all components including rungs, rails, cables, hydraulics, electronics, heat sensors, SLA [sic] and safety devices.
- Full inspection of chassis and body.
- Timing of all operations and deployment to ensure NFPA compliance.
- All grease is removed and fresh grease applied.
- Full written report is supplied outlining all required and recommended repairs.
- Inspections completed by fully qualified 310T licensed and EVT certified technicians.
- Fully trained technicians.
- Ability to test and repair most makes and models.
- We will come to your location and test your ground ladders on-site.
- We’ll provide a written report for all ladders, and a sticker for the ladders that pass.
- Most repairs can be completed on the spot.
- We stock replacement ladders in various sizes available for immediate delivery.
Call Carrier Centers Emergency Vehicles to perform your ground ladder testing as per NFPA 1932.
Save more costs and have your Pump Testing done at the same time! For more information, or to book your appointment today, call us toll-free at 1-866-896-3588.